If you are looking for where I post my art, click the link below!
My name is Robin.
I draw. I laugh. I drink. I'm inappropriate and I have opinions. This blog reflects my tastes and what I love, what I hate, and what I want to change. I am a simple forest creature. I will fuck you up.
Batman and Robin
Old sketches. I need to get back to traditional work.
A lot of original characters and AUs
hearin a really shitty pun
makin a really shitty pun
Reblogging your friends art like
When an actor stumbles into their fandom on Tumblr:
I have mad respect for you coz your art is super cute and then I try to do shit and it's painful
Haha! As my friend Jake always said, sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something. My favorite part about Art is that there’s always a way to get better! Even Picasso was inventing new ways to do art into his 80s.
ART HISTORY INSPIRATION! GO!
I wanted to do a 30 Day Challenge where I could focus on some of my weaknesses: backgrounds, mood, and color. Since I couldn’t find any that did exactly what I needed, I decided to try and write my own with a little help from Anna.
This is what we have so far:
1) use any color(s) your want as long as the darkest color is black and the lightest color is white
2) Take 1 piece from an artist you admire and try to replicate their color scheme in a new composition
3) Neon color palette
4) warm light, cold shadows
5) draw something upside down
6) Gray Scale
7) 2-color color scheme with 1-point focus
8) unusual shape based items
9) sketch detailed interior (color optional)
Does anyone have any suggestions on exercises or prompts that would help?